0% Financing up to 48 Months.
Ayon Triton EVO Nono Amps - Pure Class A - Pentode/Triode. Made in Austria/Germany. NO ULTRALINEAR.
NO Ultra-Linear/Triode Operation – You do not want this mode of operation in your Tube Amp!
The Holy Grail is Pentode/Triode Pure Class A
No, we do not use ultra-linear/triode operation – Inferior for High End
Ultra-linear electronic circuits are those used to couple a tetrode/triode or pentode
vacuum-tube to a load (e.g. to a loudspeaker).
‘Ultra-linear’ is also known as ‘distributed loading’; a circuit technique patented by
Alan Blumlein in 1937. Ultra-Linear “distributed loading” was intended
for guitar amps, etc.
• In pentode or triode, in which the screen-grid is connected to a stable DC voltage so there are no signal
variations on the screen-grid (i.e. the screen-grid has 0% of the
plate’s output signal impressed on it), or
• In triode, in which the screen-grid is connected to the plate (i.e. the screen-grid
has 100% of the plate’s output signal voltage impressed on it), or
• a blend of triode and pentode, in which the screen-grid has a
percentage (between 0% and 100%) of the plate’s output signal impressed
on it. This is the basis of the Ultra-Linear “distributed load circuit”
and is seen as a form of feedback, which alters the behavior of the
electron stream passing from cathode to anode.
Ultra-linear introduces negative feedback, which squashes and compresses the sonic performance.
So the Pentode/Triode operation will yield a vastly superior response and
more of a “tactile” or SET sound, more of a three dimensional sonic
signature. Quite Superior!
BUY USA, EUROPEAN OR JAPANESE!
Ayon Triton Evo Mono
We are proud to introduce our new KT150 mono power amplifier, the Triton Evo. The Triton Evo mono blocks offer true balanced or single ended operation combined with the ability to deliver 130 watts per channel, Pure Class A - Pentode, Triode.
All gain stages and the power stage have also been redesigned and optimized to ensure the shortest signal path and the most direct signal flow. The result is a significant advance in sonic performance, a wider and deeper holographic soundstage with finer detail and powerful bass punch without compression effects or dynamic limitations. One of the best soundings KT150, KT170 power amps in its price range.
Features & Design
Full-featured true balanced vacuum tube mono power amplifier
Switchable between pentode and triode mode
Ideal also for more difficult loudspeaker loads
The choice of signal and power tubes have a significant influence on the sound and hence on the inspiration and joy of listening. This is not only the decision between good and bad tubes but finally the interaction of the different types of tubes and their combination that are used in the various Ayon amplifiers.
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. The shorter the signal path is, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
- Logical sequenced soft-start power up for extended tube life
- Power tube and electronic protection circuit system
- 0dB negative feedback
- Ultra short signal path
- Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
- No solid state devices in the signal path
- High current and low impedance design that operates tubes in the best areas their curves
- Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
- Automatic and manual bias adjustment
- No followers or buffers in the signal path
- High quality parts throughout
The power supplies have been further refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformers, chokes and filters provide total isolation between the input and output stages which makes this a pure power source. We also use electrolytic capacitors with much larger storage capacity to make up for the loss in filtering when using resistors in lieu of inductors.
- 2 separate Low noise –insulated power transformers
- Power transformers are encased, excellent damped and RFI/EMI shielded
- Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transients
- Dual choke filtered power supply for power tubes
- Choke for pre and driver stage
- Separate and isolated power supplies over each stage of amplification
- Regulated DC filament supplies with soft start
- AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit
- High capacitance energy storage
- Current in-rush limiting
- Auto sequencing – Power on cycle completes in 1 minute
Dual Grounding System
The modification of the grounding topology leads to increased rejection of noise from the power supply and other areas. The dual grounding topology used in all of our amplifiers is quite unique to the whole hi-end tube amplification industry. Such extensive topology provides for quieter backdrop for which the music can unfold in its entirety. It further establishes the quick and controlled bass response and the full-bodied expression of the high frequency. The ground leg of the signal has not been neglected and given meticulous attention in its implementation. The importance of proper grounding cannot be over emphasized.
- Ground switch
- Central one-point star earth grounding
- Dual grounding system (switchable)
The super-wide bandwidth output transformer’s major strength is that it can deliver the current in the bass, while at the same time maintaining the speed in the high frequencies, dramatically improving the square wave response of the amplifier. The effect is a much more natural and relaxed sound with much better clarity, resolution and fluidity.
- Super-wide bandwidth high performance output transformer
- High efficiency with low insertion loss for optimal current and voltage transfer
- Multiple tight layering and coupling for extended frequency response
- Output transformers are sealed with an anti-resonance compound material
The type of parts used therefore must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of part to use where, that ranks our products apart from the mass.
Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications
- High speed & high quality audiophile grade coupling capacitors
- Special tube sockets with beryllium- copper spring pins, custom made by Ayon
- High quality – binding posts
- High quality – RCA input jack
- Neutrik/Swiss – XLR chassis connectors
- Special isolated – internal wiring
The high-grade aluminum chassis impart a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner background and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration-resonance and non-magnetic chassis’s are fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
- Improved heat ventilation chassis
- The aluminium feet are resonance absorbing types
- Backlit “ayon” logo
- All front & rear panel descriptions are engraved
- Ground switch
- Chassis finish: black / chrome
Amplifier Specifications Ayon Triton Evo Mono Amps
Class of Operation Triode* or Pentode mode, Class-A*
Tube Complement KT150 or KT170
Load Impedance 4 & 8 Ohms
Negative Feedback 0dB
Bandwidth 6Hz – 70kHz / – 3dB
Output Power / Pentode 1 x 130 Watt
Output Power / Triode 1 x 80 Watt
Input Impedance at 1kHz 100 KΩ
Input sensitivity at full power 750mV
S/N ratio at full power 98 dB
Frequency Response 5 Hz – 80 kHz
Inputs RCA & XLR
Dimensions (WxDxH) cm 35x56x26 cm
Weight per unit 48kg
PRICE PROTECTION GUARANTEE
Our 90 Day Price Protection Guarantee assures our clients of our continued commitment to full satisfaction and delight.
Should you find any Hi Fi product we offer from an Authorized Dealer in the USA for a lower price than the price you paid to us, we will gladly refund to you the difference plus 10% of that difference.
Open 7 days, 10am to 8pm Ocean West
USA Tube Audio - Since 1976
Please call 1-800-676-1085 Sales X2 USA + Canada